Winners of the Graduate Awards are the following:
- Katherine Scott Nelson received the Hobart L. and Mary Kay Peer Fiction Prize for hir story “What the Devil Said.”
- Katherine Kendig received the Josephine M. Bresee Award in Fiction for her story "Three."
- Paul Beilstein was awarded the Hobart L. and Mary Kay Peer Poetry Prize.
- Daniel Porder was awarded the Hobart L. and Mary Kay Memorial Award in Poetry.
Winners of the Undergraduate Awards are the following:
- Karolina Zapal received the John L. Rainey Prize, sponsored by Alpha Delta Phi, for her story "Mala Means Little Feminine."
- Derek Hoot received the Josephine M. Bresee Memorial Award for his story "The Payer."
- Preen Dhillon received the Leah Trelease Prize for her story "Mt. Lucifer."
- Olivia Ingram was awarded the Folger Adam, Jr. Prize for Poetry, sponsored by Alpha Delta Phi.
- Madeline Nevis was awarded the Charles and Susan Shattuck Prize for Poetry.
- Ariel Jones was awarded the Academy of American Poets Prize.
Honorable mentions were given to Alexis Casati and Daniel Zillmer in fiction, and to Noelle Africh, John Milas, and Jessica Sung in poetry.
The judge for fiction was Ryan Kenealy; the judge for poetry was Ryo Yamaguchi. More information about the undergraduate awards, including judges' comments, may be found at